Arts for Well-being – Drop in
Tuesday 11:45 – 12:30
An informal group who meet, draw, chat, use paint, relax and take time out.
All are welcome, no previous experience, ability or materials required.
Please note there is a £5 donation
Arts Workshops & Sustainable Fashion / Upcycling Workshops
Some of our most popular workshops include:
- Assemblage & dioramas – on any theme imaginable
- Printmaking (using Lino cuts, stamps & block print)
- Mixed media Art journals & scrapbooks using collage
- T-shirt printing, using stencils and stamping
- Paper and altered book arts incorporating favourite storybook characters
- Faux Shrines inspired by world religions, made of papier mache
- Funk from junk – sculpture making using recycled materials
Most of our Arts facilitators possess fine arts degrees or have achieved a teaching qualification, and they are experienced in working in schools and adult education. They are extremely enthusiastic about art and all things creative and bring a wealth of knowledge and experience from their practice. Our workshop facilitators give clear step by step introductions into the mediums and techniques which help participants produce a piece of unique artwork. All our arts facilitators are self-motivated with good communication skills, applying warmth and vision to help people explore their creativity in a supportive environment.
“NBCP artists make creating art a fun and relaxing process which is open to all!”...
We deliver fun and cost effective workshops to suit every budget, interest and ability level, including: woodwork, mask costume and jewellery making, African mud painting, felting, silk painting, dyeing and other textile arts using vintage fabrics which focus on using sustainable materials creatively.
Workshops can be tailored to link in with and support National Curriculum content. Year groups catered from KS1- right through to adult learning. INSET workshops for teachers can also be arranged.